The Greater Valley Glen Council regularly hears concerns about homeless encampments and would like to offer you some steps you can take to address your concerns:

  • Report it using the 311 app
  • Contact Council District 2 at Je*******@la****.org
  • Contact the County of Los Angeles for individuals with substance abuse/mental health/medical concerns
  • If the encampment is on freeway property, please contact DOT and make a service request. Because the issue may easily migrate between DOT grounds and the city, it is recommended that you contact both at the same time, so they might coordinate.
  • Contact your Senior Lead Officer. Depending on your location on the maps below you would contact:

Officer Jennifer DuValley: 30***@la**.online
Officer Michael Perez: 35***@la**.online
Officer Kristan Delatori: 32***@la**.online

North Hollywood Senior Lead Officer Map Van Nuys Senior Lead Officer Map