The Greater Valley Glen Council regularly hears concerns about homeless encampments and would like to offer you some steps you can take to address your concerns:
- Report it using the 311 app
- Contact Council District 2 at Jeff.Camp@lacity.org
- Contact the County of Los Angeles for individuals with substance abuse/mental health/medical concerns
- If the encampment is on freeway property, please contact DOT and make a service request. Because the issue may easily migrate between DOT grounds and the city, it is recommended that you contact both at the same time, so they might coordinate.
- Contact your Senior Lead Officer. Depending on your location on the maps below you would contact: