- Clean & Green Teen workforce development program.
- Find a Little Free Library near you: there are at least a dozen in Valley Glen!
- Los Angeles City
- Los Angeles County
- Valley Plaza Library
- Valley Glen Neighborhood Association
- Alert LA County
- Community Emergency Response Training CERT offers disaster training.
- Los Angeles Early Notification System
- LAPD North Hollywood Division
- Los Angeles Fire Department
- LAFD Emergency Alerts
- Family Preparedness Plan
- Plan de Preparación Familiar
- Guide for Immigrant Youth and Children
- California Immigrant Guide
- California Courts Information on Immigration
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- City Councilman, District 2, Paul Krekorian
- Board of Education, District 6, Kelly Gonez
- County Supervisor, District 3, Sheila Kuehl
- State Senator, District 18, Robert Hertzberg
- State Assemblyman, District 46, Adrin Nazarian
- Congressman, District 29, Tony Cardenas
- Monlux Elementary School
- Kittridge Street Elementary School
- Laurence School
- Erwin Street Elementary School
- Ulysses S. Grant High School
- St. Jane Frances de Chantal School
Resources for Neighborhood Councils & Stakeholders
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners
- Budget LA
- Funding Dashboard
- List of LA City Neighborhood Councils
- Los Angeles Citywide Alliance of NCs
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Councils Coalition
If your organization would like us to fund an effort that would benefit our outreach in the community, please complete the Neighborhood Purposes Grant Form and email the form to email@example.com.
Please plan ahead, it can take 2-3 months or more to approve and process a funding request before payment is sent. The Board can only discuss and vote on items on the agenda, so completed Neighborhood Purposes Grant requests must be received at least a week prior to the next meeting to be considered for the agenda.